火曜日, 2月 06, 2007

Grand Old Team... Dot Com

hello from Japan!



how cheesey was that? anyway, just wanted to celebrate the launching of GOT or - http://www.grandoldteam.com I could say it was a hard slog and loads of hard work went into it but... well it didn't really.

Dylan and Danny are the stars of the show, huge thanks goes to them for setting up somewhere where the honest, decent Evertonian can go to discuss the game coming, the one that just went or whatever they want without the fear of being flamed by the users (kipper) or being told off like a school child (toffeeweb).



Right now, GOT is only just starting, its going to get bigger and better and bigger and better etc, As the leader of the project, Danny has loads of ideas bloody good ones too about what we can do.



This is the thing that excites me the most, in the past we had NO input into the forum whatsoever, it was do as I say and now.

well, they weren't my rules so sod that, I want all the members to suggest things to change, and it can be anything, forum buttons, colours, photos in the banner, things to add to the main site, anything!



I'll finish by putting what I think about Garry.



First, the guy is a liar, might sound childish right? but when someone blatantly lies to you and you find out the truth in the future that makes me sick, lying is pathetic and only pathetic people do it.



In short, Garry is a pathetic, power hungry liar.



We just took all the decent members of your forum, how does that feel?



Listen up fucker, the tables have turned.